COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Unit Program Resources (Updated 2/23/2021):
- COVID-19 At Risk Unit Post Meeting Activity Participant Statement
- COVID-19 Positive Reporting Form
- Parental Commitment to Transport Unit Post Meeting Activity Form
- Youth or Adult Health Screening Questionnaire
- Webinar Power Point 2-23-21
- Safety Short: Coronaviruses and COVID-19 Training
NOTE: If you don’t already have an account with the BSA Training Academy, register as an “Employee – California” type. The COVID/Handwashing class will be assigned automatically. (You are NOT required to take the workplace harassment class, which will also be assigned automatically)
- Program Matrix
Imporant Information & Updates:
Digital Safety Guidelines for Councils to Share
As local councils and units use digital and online resources, such as video conferencing, to continue Scouting meetings, projects, and advancement during the COVID-19 outbreak, the National Council is providing guidance in this BSA Safety Moment that can be shared with anyone who has questions about topics such as video conferencing safety for Scouts and leaders. Note: This guidance is not comprehensive, and if it differs from the legal requirements of your state or local jurisdiction, please consult with your local council attorney.
Topics addressed for conducting online Scouting activities safely include:
- Follow all Youth Protection policies.
- Use business-oriented conference platforms instead of platforms with other primary purposes (such as gaming).
- Do not record online activities/meetings.
- Safeguard personal information.
- Collecting personal information from youth under 13 is not recommended.
- See Digital Safety and Online