2017 National Jamboree
July 19-28, 2017 at Summit Bechtel Reserve
Jamboree Chairman is Lonnie Wold Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours to Choose From:
- Cost per person - $3,000 with deposit of $200 at time of registration and monthly payments of $200 for 14 months with balance due next year on April 30, 2017.
- Cost per person - $2,850 if paid in full by April 1, 2016
Jamboree Tour – July 14-19, 2017 (4-Day Tour): East Coast tour of significant historical and cultural sites. Guided tours of historic locations.Transportation by luxury bus during tour. Overnights in hotels with four Scouts per room. Meals in restaurants, at hotel, and on the road.
National Scout Jamboree July 19-28, 2017: Camping in tents and cooking at troop campsites. Most days Scouts allowed to do their choice of Jamboree activities. Huge range of daily activities and exhibits. Arena shows and faith services. “Day of giving back” –service project in the community. Jamboree Adventure Trek program.
- **SOLD OUT** 10 Day Tour with Jamboree: July 9-29, 2017 **SOLD OUT**
- Cost per person - $4,000 with deposit of $220 at time of registration and monthly payments of $270 for 14 months with full balance due next year on April 30, 2017
- Cost per person - $3,800 if paid in full by April 1, 2016