About Rose Bowl District
Our District is proudly serving the communities of Altadena, La Canada Flintridge, Pasadena, and San Marino.
The Rose Bowl District enjoys camping, hiking, cycling, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, horseback riding, and water sports of all kinds, including a Venture surfing program and Sea Scout ship. Scouts learn through fun, interactive activities that emphasize camaraderie, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Meetings are on the second Thursday of every month
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lawrence Chapel
1757 N. Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104
Important Document Links:
- November Merit Badge Counselors List
- October 2019 Roundtable Packet
- New Eagle Scout Rank Check List (Word)
- New Eagle Scout Rank Check List (PDF)
- Life to Eagle Guide Instruction Book (PDF)
- Eagle Scout Resume Template Form (PDF)