Rose Bowl District
Our District is proudly serving the communities of: Altadena, La Canada Flintridge, Pasadena and San Marino. Rose Bowl District enjoys camping, hiking, cycling, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snow boarding, horseback riding, and water sports of all kinds, including a Venture surfing program and Sea Scout ship. Scouts learn through fun, interactive activities that emphasize camaraderie, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Our Monthly Roundtable Meeting is the second Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The address is 770 Sierra Madre Villa Ave., Pasadena, CA 91107.
Important Document Links:
- Click here for the District May Roundtable Packet
- Click here for the District Merit Badge Counselors List.
- Click here for the New Eagle Scout Rank Check List (Word)
- Click here for the New Eagle Scout Rank Check List (PDF)
- Click here for the Life to Eagle Guide, an instruction book that explains how we do the Eagle process in our District.
- Click here for the Eagle Resume Form, a tool that helps us organize applications and create meaningful boards of review.