Wood Badge - Draft Only - Do Not Register
Wood Badge is a 5-day course, broken into two weekends. You must attend both weekends and complete your "ticket" to finish this course.
The first weekend is based around a classroom setting, and participants will lodge in cabins. Topics will include leadership styles and techniques, problem-solving, conflict management, effective communications, and much, much more.
The second weekend is the outdoor experience, with participants camping by patrols and more physical activities geared towards the first weekend's team-building skills. Patrols will present, collaborate, and demonstrate their scouting acumen before being sent back to their units to work their tickets.
Course Location and Dates:
First Weekend – Indoor Instructional
Hubert Eaton Scout Reservation (Cedar Glen, CA)
March 19 - 21, 2021
Second Weekend – Outdoor Experience
Camp Trask Scout Reservation (Monrovia, CA)
April 17 - 18, 2021
- Cost per participant is $295.00
- This course will take a total of 56 participants.
- Be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America age 18 or older.
- Have completed the basic training courses for their Scouting position.
- MUST be capable of functioning safely in an outdoor environment.